Spyware Blaster Uninstall

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by westsidesporty, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westsidesporty

westsidesporty Registered Member

I have followed the advice of an earlier thread to look for an sbupdate.ex program in task manager to end (did not find one) and then to go to add/remove program to uninstall. Did not find SB in that window. SB does not provide any info in the dowload help, nor on their website. Do not know what to do to get the program outta my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

There's always a chance that an overzealous "cleaning" tool may have removed SpywareBlaster's uninstaller/uninstall entry. If that's the case, it's as simple as reinstalling "over-the-top" (to the same location as you had previously installed SpywareBlaster) + then uninstalling (as there should now be an entry in Add/Remove programs).

I hope this helps. :)

(Note: If you've enabled protection in SpywareBlaster before, you'll want to open SpywareBlaster and click "Disable All Protection" under Quick Tasks before uninstalling.)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.