Spyware Blaster protect all XP users?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dprozzo, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dprozzo

dprozzo Registered Member

Seems that when I update SBer 3.0 I have to go to each WinXP account, open SBer and click 'enable all protection' for the new items to be enabled. Is this the way SBer is supposed to work, or am I missing something?

2. jackcoms

jackcoms Registered Member

dprozzo

I've also started a thread today (3 April) on this same problem (see SpywareBlaster 3.0).

I've received one question from Runaway1956, to which I've responded, but as yet I'm no wiser!

Can we have a response from the moderator??

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

The Moderator eg software developer Javacool is pretty busy developing sftware, fixing issues etc. Please bear in mind these softwares are freeware for personal use, and there's no big developing staff available as is the case with Symantec for example.

Bottom line: please be patient. Javacool will address issues as soon as time allows ;)

regards.

paul

4. jackcoms

Paul

Thanks for responding.

I understand exactly what you are saying with regard to limited resources.

But are you also saying that the 'problem' at least 2 of us have noticed with regard to SB 3.0 and multiple users in XP is a known issue and we will have to live with it for now?
    :)

5. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

My pleasure - and glad you understand ;)

No offense intended - but I'll leave specific software development questions to the developer himself ;)

regards.

paul

6. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

Jackcoms: for whatever it's worth, the two of you are far from alone. The short answer is yes, it is a known issue and, yes, you (as well as the rest of us) will have to live with it for now. Once Javacool has had an opportunity to deal with things, I'm sure that everything will work as intended.

By the way, be thankful: at least your problem seems to have a workaround. Mine doesn't ... for now.

7. jackcoms

dangitall

Thanks for letting us know.

I await further developments of what is, after all, a bloody good free product! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.