Spyware Blaster Not Working

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Tui, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tui

Tui Registered Member

Hi

When I double click on Spyware Blaster4.2 desktop icon, it gives an error
    "Error while unpacking program, code 2. Please report to author."

Please help.

It open in safe mode but not in normal mode. it hasn't been working for about 3-4 months. I am running XP, Zone Alarm AV & Firewall, Spyware Guard, Spyware Doctor, Malwarebytes Antimalware, PC ThreatFire, Windows Defender

Regards
    Tui

2. Steven007

Steven007 Registered Member

First of all you have too many security apps installed on your PC and if they're running in real time you'll have problems

You need to uninstall Spyware Guard since you already have Spyware Blaster . Next i would also uninstall PCTools ThreatFire also since this app is known to cause a lot of problems . Trust me on this i used it before :D

Make sure you use Revo Uninstaller or a similiar program to uninstall ThreatFire because it tends to leave all kind of craps behind

Clean out your window temp, use CCleaner if you can and reboot . Temporary disable ZoneAlarm ( This is another app that i have used for quite a few years but uninstalled it since then because it also caused problems ) and install Spyware Blaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.