spyware blaster, new user, any help please!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by kimberley27, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberley27

kimberley27 Registered Member

hi all,
    this is my 1st visit here, and thanks to pcpitstop i hope not my last. you see this evening i found the nasty critter comet on my computer, and after lots of help from the pit have now got rid of it, (it kept coming back!!)

ok the reason for my 1st post is this, i have just down loaded a run blaster after running spybot to make sure my compy is now clean, my query is this after closing blaster using the "X" i have nothing left to find it by, should i have an icon somewhere, that i have over looked, or do i have to reinstall each time i want to update blaster, i have now put a check point in it, but without being able to find the application again what do i do now.

hope someone can help out there in compy land, by the way i am in the uk and it is 2.22AM, sad case aren't I.

thanks for any help

kimberley :)

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Welcome to Wilders' Kimberley!

It's definitely still there, no need to reinstall for each update. I use a desktop icon for mine, but that is not necessary. If you do not customize the installation path, then it is most likely inside your "program files" folder. If you still can't find it, try hitting your "start" menu then "search" for files and folders and look for "spywareblaster." Someone else will probably show up knowing the default installation path as well.

3. kimberley27

:) ;)
    thanks for that, thats what i thought, but just checking!!

kimberley
    ps thanks for the welcome too!!

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Stick around, there's lots of stuff to learn around here ;)

5. JayK

JayK Poster

And to be misled :)

Okay okay, I better clarify, since some people are worried, I'm mere saying that don't believe everything you read here or don't treat what anyone here says as gospel, most of us may have good intentions, but occasionally the information posted is wrong or incomplete or not the whole truth and the experts here don't always catch it.

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

JayK,

In case you (or anyone else for that matter) encounters such an issue, please press "report moderator" or drop one of our staff members an IM ;)

regards.

paul

7. kimberley27

:D ;)

thanks guys, all taken on board!!

kimberley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.