Spyware Blaster Database Error!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by volena77, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volena77

volena77 Registered Member

After checking for and downloding latest database for Spyware Blaster, I get the following statement :Update successfull, there are "0" unprotected items in "Update view" tab, however in "Protection view" tab, it tells me that there is a "database error" for Internet protection and Restricted sites categories. Message at the bottom of the box indicates that: "Spyware Blaster Database may be corrupted or missing".
    I uninstalled and reinstalled Spyware Blaster 3.3, but still have the same problem. I did not have this problem untill recently. My computer seems to be free of any viruses and spyware.
    I am running Windows XP/ SP2 and the latest IE6, Norton AV 2004, Spybot S&D, Lavasoft Ad-Aware, Wbroot Spy Sweeper and Zone Alarm firewall, all updated.
    Anybody has a clue why I have this problem.
    Thanks a lot,
    FJV

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey FJV....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

I will be moving this thread to the dedicated Spywareblaster Forum as soon as I know you have read this post.

In the mean time....take a look at the below thread by the programmer(Javacool) and see if his suggestions work for you.

This link---> If you are having updating issues with SpywareBlaster 3.3...

Please let us know how that works.

Regards,
    Bubba

3. volena77

volena77 Registered Member

Thanks Bubba for your promt reply and great suggestion. Update works now :) !
    Regards,
    FJV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.