Spylog

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by notageek, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I know there was a topic about spylog here already. But what I want to know is that is there anyway to block it from whatever it does? My wife went to a site and she had to accept a cookie from there to read what she was looking for. Can I set up Proxo to block what it does? She was using Mozilla and that's tight as I can make it. All info on this would help and ease my mind.

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Just block spylog.com and anything that comes from it. If you are using firefox, you may consider downloading the adblock extension.

3. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I have the Mozilla version of the Adblocker. I'm going to clean out my cookies and see if there are any spylog cookies in there.

4. NotToday

NotToday Guest

If using Internet Exploder 6.0 all you need to do is add the domain the the restricted site list on the security tab, then add it as "blocked" to the cookies on the privacy tab.

You can also add it to the zone domain list for all users. But that requires adding keys to the registry. Easiest to do using a reg file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.