spycatcher express -no fingerprints

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cet, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cet

cet Registered Member

Hi,I have downloaded and used Tenebril spycatcher express for a week without any problems.But today after using the updating function all the fingerprints disappeared.Before there were 98.338 fingerprints but now it looks like: 2006-09-03_213438.jpg
    if someone could help me I will be grateful thanks.

2. cet

cet Registered Member

I dont know how but today the fingerprints came back.Maybe it was because of their servers.I read the log for the spycatcher express and saw this:''could not import policy from spy catcher''
    Very quick e-mail from the company came today,they answered my question in 2 days,very good for a free program.They advised me to completely uninstall and reinstall the program ,which I had done before.
    Besides that problem the program runs smoothly.I use IE, Mozilla firefox and Opera.I also use outlook 2000 ,Eudora ,Choice mail free.I have gor 178 programs and no conflict.Only the IE TAB extension does not work in Mozilla.
    Very good security.I recommend to everyone.

3. btman

btman Registered Member

i used that scanner once! 151 infections... every other scanner... im clean :) By every other scanner i mean LOTS

MANY false positives or it just sucks.

4. btman

btman Registered Member

Someone else want to test spycather express ... so he knows im not a spycatcher hater?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.