SpyBot S&D v1.4 and Microsoft Antispyware clash?

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by justmetoo, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmetoo

justmetoo Guest

I would like to know why anyone would want to trust a japinese site like cool.np.jp. how do we know it isnt a spyware site and we have just give access to it to our computer

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

With the limited info you have provided....I am going to take a stab at your question :doubt:

Would you Please take a close look at the below thread and post back if what you are seeing is similar to your question\problem concerning what a Microsoft Anti-Spyware(MSAS) False Alert. Also note the pic below....is that the MSAS type alert you are receiving ?

This thread---> SpyBot S&D v1.4 and Microsoft Antispyware clash?

Attached Files:

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

is spybot 1.4 out?

I have only 1.3 and i just went to what i believe is the official spybot website and they only have 1.3 listed for download.

thanks

4. dog

dog Guest

Yes 1.3 is the current non-beta release, the 1.4 beta is currently out as a RC2 (release candidit #2) and is running smooth, so I don't think it'll be much longer before we see a public release.

If you're interested in running 1.4RC2 you can read more about it and DL it from Net Intergration - http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=25574

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.