spyblaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by wawadave, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wawadave

wawadave Guest

hello i recently d/led the new spyblaster and instald it but could not get it to run it complets install to where it ask you if you wanto run it than you get this mesage
    run-time eroor'339' componet'mscmctl.ocx'or one of its dependents npt corectly registerd:afile is missing or invalid

how do i fix this tryed reinstalling allready thx :rolleyes:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi wawadave,

Can you check the spelling on that missing file? If it is "MSCOMCTL.ocx", then the answer to how you fix it is explained here:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=5169

Otherwise, let us know if it's really a different file.
    LowWaterMark

3. wawadave

wawadave Guest

hello mark
    your right i forgot the o sorry. but i,m d/ling the two files in your fix.and hopeing they work.i only had a few minets of online time to get this mesage in.i was saveing it for upgradeing after new install.but things dont allways go how you want.thats why the heried post.
    i,m a meber here and will sign in once i figure out where i wrote pass word down,too
    well organized aint i??
    thank you agian and have a grate day :rolleyes:

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Best of luck then wawadave. :)

I hope your PC is kind to you so that you can do all the things you really want to do, and not get stuck with too much going wrong. :rolleyes:

See you later,
    LowWaterMark

5. dark_eyez

dark_eyez Registered Member

I downloaded spyblaster 2.0 but am confused as to whether or not this is a program that runs silently in the background ionce installed or whether or not I need to include it in my Windows Startup. I tried adding it to Windows StartUp but got an Exception error in User.Exe. Would you please clarify for me? Thanks.

6. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Spywareblaster is a program you only need to run once to be protected against the defined spyware.
    You only need to use it regularly to get one of the many updates, which will always be announced here and in the updates section.

Regards,

Pieter

7. dark_eyez

dark_eyez Registered Member

WOW!! Heck of a deal.... thanks for the speedy response. I'm grinning from ear to ear.

8. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.