spyblaster placing xxxtoolbar in the reg

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by theman, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theman

theman Guest

When i update spyblaster and put everything under protection i have notice i have loads of spyware in the reg then i have to delete it manually this has happened everytime i upload spyblaster is this normal and i am not the only one who has notice this this is why i am posting this to find A answer and is spyware blaster full of bugs i hope someone can help me

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

The entries you are seeing in your registry are probably SpywareBlaster's protection (is there one named "xxxtoolbar.com" or something similar? If so, that's probably the protection).

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. theman

theman Guest

yes there is but there aload of other things in reg like coolwebserch and teenguru it is not ine directory in reg but one is histroy nad the other one domains i have never had this before with spyblaster is this something new with spyblaster

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Theman, are you talking about spyblaster or spyWAREblaster, the latter is JavaCool's product here and known to protect you well.
    Follow JavaCools advices to get clean again please and make sure you install the real SpyWareBlaster from JavaCool.

5. theman

theman Guest

I am talking about spywareblaster from javacool

6. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

And the items you are seeing are the "killbits" that are the protection against the spyware. :)

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.