Spy Falcon

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Shadowkiller361, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowkiller361

Shadowkiller361 Registered Member

Ok ive come on to a world of trouble with this rogue malware self-installing program called spy falcon. It pops up a window that tells me i have a critical infection...it looks legit but its not. Ive tried everything that i know of to get rid of this program but ive found nothing that gets rid of it completely. It also pops a little yellow triangle message that says that i'm infected with more stuff. How do i get rid of the stupid program? any ideas or known ways would be greatly appreciated

2. Shadowkiller361

Shadowkiller361 Registered Member

was jumping around in the forums reading on whats out there and stumbbled arcoss ewido so i'm gonna try that and see if that helps, never used it before

3. Cameltoe

Cameltoe Registered Member

4. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Hopefully this isn't too spammy, but we have had tremendous amounts of positive feedback regarding Prevx1's ability to remove the SpyFalcon family where other anti-malware solutions have failed. If you don't mind beta software, you can use the free version at http://free.prevx.com/, otherwise just use the trail at the link in my sig. If you do have any problems, just write to support and we can help you work it out, but so far very few have had the need. Just install it, and it should clean it up during install and/or the first time it runs.

5. marcromero

marcromero Guest

The free edition of Superantispyware will detect and remove this software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.