spoke to someone at eset......

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by zfactor, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

they mentioned briefly (but could not give any details its "underwraps" of a version 2.5 coming?? will we be upgraded to this version? does anyone know anything regarding this i just purchased nod32 and am think maybe i should have waited because he sounded like maybe an "upgrade" would not be made available to existing users as it may be an entirely new versiono_O hope i made the right choice thanks so much to everyone here

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You will get any upgrades free for the life of your license.

3. zfactor

yes but supposedly this new version is going to be a complete change from what he sounded like and he actually said the updates may not carry over to the new version. he was not 100% sure and could not give any more info to me. thanks

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

5. Happy Bytes

Happy Bytes Guest

Ronjor is right.

6. ShunterAlhena

ShunterAlhena Registered Member

OK, this relieves me as well. (Though even before I was sure that Eset would not stab their own users in the back like this.)

7. zfactor

i have again spoke to someone else who assures me that this is not the case. he does work for eset. as long as the lic. is valid we will always be upgraded to the newest sigs, and versions!!! that is very cool. thanks eset loving nod so far.

8. ShunterAlhena

ShunterAlhena Registered Member

Could you please ask, or the forum-using Eset employees tell, if the new marketing director also means some interface polish/redesign? Or is that yet to be determined?

PS. In the above post I tried to express my trust towards Eset, that even without asking I knew they wouldn't "backstab" us. If you misinterpreted it zfactor "that this is not the case", I'm sorry, I always tend to overcomplicate my English sentences. :rolleyes: :)

9. swoop

swoop Registered Member

Obviuosly you can reach some info. However, sometimes it is not just about reaching the "raw" information but also about how to interpret it. And there is more behind those informations you reached. Don't fuss...

10. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Indeed all users that were using NOD 1.0 could upgrade to 2.0 if they've a a valid and not expired license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.