Splash Screen

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bradtech, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I have noticed in 4.0 builds that the splash screen is coming up on my computers even though I have it set to show splash screen at startup: No

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Is this a setting you set in the Remote Admin Console, or did you set it on the workstation?

Also, this is one of those fields that is user specific. So setting it for one user, won't affect other users.

3. bradtech

bradtech Guest

Yes I have it set in the policy manager, and also pushing out configuration tasks via Remote Administrator.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You must also enable the "Supress user settings" in the xml as these settings are individual for each user.

5. bradtech

bradtech Guest

Thanks for the continued help Marcos. A lot of us appreciate it.

6. jeremyf

jeremyf Registered Member

Agreed. Marcos, you seem to be almost a one-man show in terms of providing help on this board. And it IS appreciated, I am sure, by any of those that have benefitted from it. There are a couple others who also have good advice...but...

This is a LOT off-topic, but is there a way you could requisition more dedicated help from Eset to support all the individuals flocking here for help? Man, start an online poll or something, I will click on it...just a thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.