Splash screen is excellent

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ankupan, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ankupan

ankupan Registered Member

I am just appreciating ESET efforts for making an excellent product.

2. De Hollander

De Hollander Registered Member

Purpose
    Splash screens are typically used by especially large applications to notify the user that the program is in the process of loading. In other words, they provide feedback that a sometimes lengthy process is under way. A splash screen disappears when the application's main window appears.

Splash screens typically serve to enhance the look and feel of an application or web site, and hence are often visually appealing, and may also have animations, graphics and sound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash_screen

Regarding the new splash screen from ESET, It's looks better than the previous one.

3. poutine

poutine Registered Member

There are many bugs which need fixing. And most are not due to conflicts and user errors. Most posting on here have pretty good computer knowledge as you can see when they explain in detail the problems they are facing.On the first day that NOD32 was released i found three bugs due to NOD's integration in Outlook Express and reported them to eset, who in turn replied admitting they existed and were being worked on. That was a long time ago and i believe i was the first to post the existance of the infamous "Bing" bug in Wilders. Still no fix either !!! I always install NOD on computers with no prior AV or anything else running by the way ;) but its been nothing but trouble from day one despite the uselss updates so far.

4. poutine

poutine Registered Member

On a lighter note though, they could make the unhappy robot start to smile gradually with each new update. :D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  5. rolarocka

rolarocka Guest

haha agree

6. THE_BAD_BOY

THE_BAD_BOY Registered Member

i Agree with you .. i been using kaspersky for over 3 years on 3 pc s and now using Ess on one and i m very Happy because my system its Running Good with out eny problem .... :D

7. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

First off I must say for some reason every time some one mentions eset the topics quickly get side track Why? The topics was about the splash screen graphics/looks I agree Is excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.