Spector Pro

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sjwiehe, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjwiehe

sjwiehe Registered Member

I have loaded Spector Soft's Spector Pro on two laptops. Both running Windows 7 and both with the latest version of NOD32. Both laptops are identical version HP's.

One laptop has been running fine; NOD32 is ignoring the logging software via the Exclusions list as input into NOD32. Everything is perfect

The other laptop NOD32 continues to quarantine/delete the Spector Pro files. It appears that exclusion list within NOD32 continues to disappear. In other words, once I get the software installed, all of the files excluded from NOD32, I come back a day or so later, and the software has been quarantined by NOD32 and the exclusion file list is empty.

I'm stuck. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Couldn't it be that the computer in question connects to ERAS serving a policy that has no exclusions defined and thus removing the existing exclusions on the client?

3. sjwiehe

sjwiehe Registered Member

It's a standalone install. (that I think) I or where can I see where this would be enable/disabled?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.