Special G Data Promotion for Wilders Members Only!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by G Data Ed, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G Data Ed

G Data Ed Registered Member

We have people from all over the world purchasing software off of our site. The coupon code itself is not just for North American customers. It only works on our website. We are currently the only company website using Digital River as our online store.

At the end of the day, as far as we are concerned, "a high tide raises all ships." We don't care where you purchase the software...we just want you to buy it!:) :) :) :) :)

2. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Great deal Ed.

$10 a licence if you buy internet security for 3 users.

I watched a number of videos of G Data a few months back, liked the way the behaviour blocked alerted the user. I'll say it again, great deal for a top product. :thumb:

Regardless of the avast engine it uses, remember avast has been a great product for much longer than its most recent version.

3. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

except signatures will stop being provided to the v4 engine sometime relatively soon, i dont remember exactly when but im hoping the 2012 version of GDATA will be out by then.

4. ExtremeGamerBR

ExtremeGamerBR Registered Member

I'll buy a license from the G-DATA but have some questions (Sorry if they are silly).

1. I do not live in the U.S., I can buy the license and use normally?
    2. If I buy a license today, but only to install and use the G-DATA in April, I have lost those three months?
    3. I'll be able to use that key in the 2012 version normally?

Sorry for these questions.

5. Matthijs5nl

Matthijs5nl Guest

1. I don't think so but I am not sure
    2. The license starts counting at the moment you REGISTER the license (register the license in the program to use update servers), so you can just write it down and start using it in April
    3. The G Data license is always valid for latest year version.

6. ExtremeGamerBR

Thanks!

7. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

I don't think there would be a problem buying the US licence, as it's deemed their global licence, and there might not be a local G Data site for your country.

Also, if it was US only, Ed from G Data would have stated this in the first post.

Click buy! ;)

8. ExtremeGamerBR

Hehehe, Thanks!

9. Laszlo

Laszlo Registered Member

I noticed that the Digital River site does not have a 3 PC license deal as was the case at the U.K. based site. Will that practice be revived in the U.S. eventually?

Thanks
    Laszlo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.