someone ever get a decent reply in Comodo forums?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by _ab, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _ab

_ab Registered Member

Hi,

i´m using CFP 3 Beta & i posted a couple of issues in that forum, but all they do is move my posts in some collecting thread & i never get some answer to that questions. Isn´t such forum supposed to provide some helping?

2. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

Well, lets hope the Comodo moderators reads wilders so they will be informed of your concerns :rolleyes:

3. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

What exactly were your issueso_O

4. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: Yes, just post your issues here, Wilders. You will get more than a handful of replies, including bloody actual experiences. Wilders has a very gooood collection of security app gurus. Believe me. Just try it. Have a nice one.

5. opus dei

opus dei Registered Member

There are also I believe that more than one frequent poster in the Comodo forums, also visit here althought I can say how oftem

OD

What were your questions and under what user did you post

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Bear in mind, that Beta software generally isn't supported, and depending on the approach to beta's they might only just collect info.

Warning: Don't let this thread turn into a bashing thread, or a thread where everyone says Use this instead. nuff said.

Pete

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

Beta = bugs
    At least in my past experiance's it did.(I don't do beta anymore)
    That goes for any beta software.

I would suggest to start a new thread and ask away, many knowledgeable members here.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  8. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

If you have an actual question, then ask.
    I see no point in a thread that is nothing more than a moan`n`groan about another forum.

9. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

Topics get moved around alot in the Comodo forums, especially recently they want to make the forums more organized and less sloppy, so don't take them moving your topic to heart. So find out where they put your topic and go from there, and this is a beta firewall and there really ain't much they can do to help other than fix your problem in the newest beta, but ask for help again and I'm sure they'll be glad to help.

10. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Good Point. Anything specific about the product can be asked in another thread.

This thread is now closed.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.