Some unhappy news from Bill Of Winpatrol...

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by clubhouse1, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnBurns

JohnBurns Registered Member

Bill is a true gentleman and the type person I am proud to be associated with in any way. I have used WinPatrol for many years and Bill has maintained it with integrity and honesty for his users. This truly saddens me. I wish the best for Bill and his family and have them in my thoughts. Few people on the Internet have touched me like Bill P. Thanks, Bill for all you have done for us! You have made our lives much richer just by being here.

2. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

You are very welcome Rasheed,

none of us really know how long is left. All you can do is take one day at a time and keep positive (as you rightly say) with a smiley face :) hang in there.

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

exactly ,just trust the lord and he will do what he has to do and he will extend your life as he loves you very much

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

@ Behold Eck and jmonge

That´s true, no one knows what will happen, but it´s best to keep as positive as possible. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.