Some trouble with True Image 11 Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mulle78, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulle78

mulle78 Registered Member

Hi @all,

sometimes my dayly backup job recovers deleted files from desctop and documents folder back to these folderes and I wonder, why? The jobs are backup jobs and not a recovery task.

The second problem is, If i define a Backup task with a full back up at first and more differential backups with a dependency that older backups have to be deleted, sometimes the back up task fails, when he has delete the initial full backup, which is the master for the differential backups. I mean, this is a bug. All differential backups have a direction to the full back up and the software kill this relation.

thx

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mulle78,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Could you please provide us with the exact title of your product? What is the build number of your Acronis software? You can find out the build number by selecting "Help" option, "About". Could you please clarify where backup file is placed (whether it's on internal, external, or network hard drive)?

Also, could you please provide us with the log file of the failed operation?

- Start Acronis True Image;
    - Select Tools -> Show log;
    - Choose the log entry which contains errors;
    - Click on the diskette icon, choose the location (folder) and save there;
    - Please attach the log file to your post.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. mulle78

Dear support, thx for reaction to my post.

But in the logs are only documented the second problem with the deleted full backup.

The problem with the randomized restored data I think is not in the log file.

Kind Regards
    René

Attached Files:

4. Acronis Support

Hello mulle78,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

I have sent you scheduler update instructions via PM.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

5. mulle78

Dear Support,

I've started the script as administrator and checkt the service. The Files were successfully replaced.

At least I replanned the BackupJob before I had a answer in this thread. If also the error is solved I'm not sure, is it from new binaries or from my resceduling. SRY.

THX a lot
    René

6. Acronis Support

Dear René,

Thank you for your response, we are really glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

I can add, that in the case of necessity you can obtain the latest version of Acronis Scheduler here

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.