Some pop-ups in the limited acct

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    In the past I use all FAT32 format this problem and pop-ups never occur everytime I log in in my limited acct, but then after I formatted my pc and decided to use NTFS in drive C this things just comes out in the pc screen on my limited acct. :(

How can I solve this pop-ups error that always appear everytime I log in on my limited account? :ouch:

There are some programs also that don't work properly or it needs some rights or sometimes it says access denied when I am on limited acct. This thing never happens using the FAT32 in drive C in the past. :mad: :blink:

Is this really the way NTFS format secure the system and more tightly "heavily guarded" than FAT32? o_O

Is there a way so that I can have some rights using some programs to run properly or to have access while I am on my limited accounts with NTFS? o_O :isay:

Attached Files:

2. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

I run NTFS on all my drives and I dont have that problem...
    Did you install the software as administrator? (righ click menu and "runas")

3. Dogbiscuit

Dogbiscuit Guest

When you say 'pop-ups error', you are referring to error messages like the one shown in your attached image, no?

In short, yes, if I understand the problem correctly.

Often, software needs so be installed from the admin account, but will function if run in a limited account. Otherwise, you will need to change the access rights. Personally, I usually install software from within the admin account, to prevent problems.

I've used Fajo XP Security Extension to control access rights in XP Home so that programs that are not LUA aware can function better.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2007
  4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I am using Windows XP Pro SP2, will this work on this OS? :rolleyes: o_O :rolleyes:

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi what's that markfun stuff?

If I remember u recently posted a thread about a virus infecting ur system, I Highly suspect that these are registry left overs of this virus/ malware( or the software containing this virus).

I don,t think that FAT32 or NTFS should change anything much in the proper functioning of a software.

7. Dogbiscuit

Dogbiscuit Guest

I'm sorry, but I could not understand you in your orignial post. I hope others here can help you out (if you still need help).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.