Soluto

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by jpcummins, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I just downloaded this file, solutoinstaller-_wd7Q6Nos4LR.exe, from the Bill Mullins Blog. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with Soluto and if the program is safe to use. I have seen the program advertised in the past but it has always been a Beta. As always I will appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

I can't say anything about that file or the Bill Mullins Blog site, but I've used Soluto for a couple of years. It does a good job of speeding up the boot process. There are some additional cloud based features now, but for me the main purpose is getting to the desktop faster. You might want to download the installer from soluto.com

3. JohnBurns

JohnBurns Registered Member

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

5. Victek

Victek Registered Member

What is it that you feel is negative about this review? My experience has been that Soluto is pretty good at categorizing startup items.

6. JohnBurns

JohnBurns Registered Member

Both positive and negative reviews at Gizmo....depends on the individual, I guess and the condition of their pc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.