Softwarekompatibilität mit PC's von HP

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Winzi, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winzi

Winzi Registered Member

Hallo,
    meine Englisch ist nicht so gut deshalb schreib ich auf Deutsch.

Hat von euch jdm schon Erfahrung gemacht mit der Software Acronis True Image Home v11 und einem HP-PC. Die HP-Modele die ich meine sind der DC7700 und DC5700.
    Bei beiden PC's bekomme ich mit der BOOT-CD das Programm nicht gestartet. Nach dem booten kommt der Auswahlbildschirm indem ich die Vollversion dann auswähle aber danach bleibt der Bildschirm nur noch Schwarz nachdem das Acronis Logo angezeigt worden ist.
    Dieselbe Boot-CD habe ich in einem HP-Laptop 6710b getestet und da funktioniert sie.
    Alle PC's haben Vista Ultimate als Betriebssystem. Weil bei den gleichen PC-Modelen mit XP Pro als OS klappt auch alles.

Kann mir jdm von euch bei diesem Problem weiterhelfen?

Gruß
    Winzi

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

The BOOT_CD, is this the Acronis boot CD or the HP boot CD.

Sprechen sie Norwegisch oder Scandinavian?

Colin

3. Winzi

Winzi Registered Member

Das ist die Acronis Boot CD. Also die CD die ich mit dem Programm nachdem ich es installiert habe erstellt habe.
    Ich spreche nur Deutsch, Französisch und ein wenig Englisch.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

5. echelon23

echelon23 Registered Member

Hello,

I'm using following version of Acronis: TrueImage11.8053_s_en.exe

I've the same problem here. I 've got an HP dc5700 Series PC. When I try to boot Acronis True Image Home 11, the PC freezes and then i have to do a cold reboot.

I discovered, pressing F11-key opens the possibility to giver Parameters to the booting kernel. The HP dc5700 Series are known to have some problems with linux-kernels and its ACPI implementation, so i tried following kernel-parameters:
    noacpi acpi=off nolacpi pci=conf1. This helped too boot the Installation DVD from opnesuse 10.3.

The aconis kernel is able to boot the machine with this parameters and enters a BusyBox, but when i try to start acronis (/bin/acronis) i get following errormessage

somthing about loading acpiphp.ko, which fails

and

pci_hotplug: PCI Hot Plug PCI Core version: 0.5
    acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
    could not acquire Mutex [1] [20070126]

What information do you need, to solve this issue?
    <edit>
    I'm forced to have an english UI.
    </edit>

regards
    Echelon23

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello echelon23,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.