Software tester(s) wanted

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Capp, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Software testers wanted *Updated*

**I received permission from LWM to post this** [​IMG]

I am looking for someone, maybe more than 1 person, to Beta test some software I have been working on.
    It is not a security based software, but rather an office management based software.
    It is a network based IN/OUT board with messaging system called PhoneMGR©. In larger companies, it can become a tedious task to keep up with where everyone is at and when they will be back. If a call comes in for someone and they are in the building, it's not always possible to get ahold of them. This program helps with that problem.

Program Description

• consists of 3 programs (PhoneMGR, PhoneOperator, PhoneAssist)
    • no installation required, support files included.
    • allows users to manage their in/out status from any pc and to check messages from any pc.
    • allows receptionist position to view status of any users at any time and leave messages of recieved calls.
    • allows central management of users/messages/database etc..
    • reduces the amount of over-head paging.
    • Keep in mind, this is version 1.0 so there might be a few bugs, but if the person testing it informs me of glitches/bugs/etc.., I will update the program as quickly as possible and provide a fix to continue testing.
    Beta Testing
    • I want someone who has a pc based network to test this out. I have 6 pc's at home but that isn't enough to really put it to the test.
    • I want someone that willing to update me on usability and any bugs that may be found.
    • I want someone that can provide positive feedback about recommendations/suggestions (i.e. not "Your program sucks")
    • By Beta testing this, I will allow the tester to use the program for free until the end of the year.
    If you are interested, please let me know. You can reply to this thread, PM me or email me at (contact at capp-ware.com) Once I have a few people that want to test it for me, I will provide them with the software and support files.

Thank You [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

shameful *Bump*

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Wow, I'm suprised.
    30,000+ members and nobody is interested. [​IMG]

4. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

I might be interested. I have my own lab on an isolated network with access to several PCs and servers.

PM me.

5. Capp

Capp Registered Member

One last *bump* to see if anybody else is interested.

I appreciate the responses I have recieved.

Thank You again :D

6. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.