Softpedia discounts!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by JoeBlack40, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

I don't know about Croatia,but about Romania you are perfectly right...so,it make sense.They have to adapt on the market,that's all.

2. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Softpedia has misinformation about discounts from time to time. Here is a whole page of prices with discounts but many are linked to the full price-
    http://www.softpedia.com/discounts/

3. Nozavi

Nozavi Registered Member

While that first part may be true, the second is not. After all, as you can easily see, that page has not been updated for over seven months and we no longer promote it (as we did last winter), so users couldn't be misled by a page that we don't encourage them to visit...

As for the matter at hand, we've talked to Christian, the problem is being dealt with, and, hopefully, we'll have a much better offer for all you disappointed users (by this small mishap).

As most frequent users already know, we do our best to keep the number of user complaints as low as possible, so feedback and an open mind can solve many problems :)

4. justenough

justenough Registered Member

I received an email from Emsisoft, linking to the answer posted on this thread. Softpedia also sent an email with an explanation of what happened, and saying they were sorry for the mistake. Good to know they care about their reputation. I will keep an open mind about them, as this is my first encounter with Softpedia.

5. progress

progress Guest

I think people from Austria should get a 90 % discount :shifty:

6. justenough

justenough Registered Member

Waiting for the discount promised by both Softpedia and Emsisoft. 90% would be acceptable here in the U.S. too.;) But we would take the 65% one.

7. Cloudcroft

Cloudcroft Registered Member

Same here. :D

8. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Me 2 -- but don't hold your breath. :gack:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.