Soccer site aint showing up :(

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by MushfiQ, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MushfiQ

MushfiQ Registered Member

Hello again! Its almost 3 weeks i cant log in to one of my fav soccer forums. Thought the prob could be internal but scanned from top to bottom to make sure teh system is clean. Once i type the url it just showed me a blue background screen of that forum...nothing more. I am not sure why it aint showing up any more. I checked the restriction zone of my IE if by mistake i have blocked it, as well check in Spyware Blaster & Agnis for Outpost ad list where there i any similar entry which might blocking it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers
    :cool:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If you don't mind supplying the link\address to the site....some one can take a look.

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Have you tried clearing out your cookies and temporary internet folder? SOmetimes this helps :)

4. MushfiQ

uppss, forgot to mention the add....here it is Bubba :)

http://www.xtratime.org

& if more precisely >> http://www.xtratime.org/forums

:)

Capp : Yes....i do clean my cache & junk etc once in a day :)

5. dog

dog Guest

Hi MushfiQ, ;)

Both load fine for me. :doubt:

Here are a few more Questions for you, off the top of my head:

1.Are you using any sort of Proxy? If you are; can you bypass it and try and access it again with IE.
    2.Could you try accessing the site with a different browser?

Steve

6. MushfiQ

Hello Dog! I checked my Internet settings.....nah i dont use any sort of proxy. Actually i am facing this sort of prob for last 3 weeks, never happened before. I am not sure if i have to peep through in advanced options in IE. As for the other browsers.....i dont use any other apart from IE at the moment. Donno what to do :(

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Unfortunately MushfiQ....I visited that site with my normal IE settings....which is tighter that Fort Knox....and I'm able to see everything o_O

Is that the only site you are having problems with ?

8. MushfiQ

Yes Bubba....thats the only site which i cant see...apart form that others are working fine :) Only thing i got to see the blue screen in teh background of that forum :)

9. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey MushfiQ,

While looking a little deeper into that sight for where your problem may lie.... I ran into some of there code that causes me to suggest you find another Soccer Forum to visit :(

"END RedSheriff Customer Intelligence V4"

Server-Side Spyware: Red Sheriff

10. MushfiQ

WoW....that is one valuable info. After reading the link which you have given above...i for one whould be lil worried. Indeed i do have to look at a new soccer forum. Thx Bubba & other respectable members for such valuable info...really appriciate that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.