So what is the life cycle of v2 going to be?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by red_jack, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_jack

red_jack Registered Member

Wondering if there is a given date when v2 will no longer be updated? Not really decided on the way ESET is presenting v3. Not looking good this week. If I had to renew my licenses this month, I think I would be looking around. Just wondering how long v2 will be updated (improved) and the definitions updated? Thanks
    jack

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Updates will be provided for long time . No further improvements are going to be made on it - it not under further developement - it is very stable and working perfectly (2.70.39)

I personally think even they are not 100% sure when exactly v2 support will be stopped - because it depends on how stable exactly v3 will be , how many users will use it , how many 9x users they will have , another marketing things ... many variables...

3. CtlAltDelete

CtlAltDelete Registered Member

Are you speaking behalf of ESET?

4. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Evening,
    HighTechBoy; I am just amazed the you have the fortitude, grit, nads, grumbas, strength to stay and keep on responding. Please do not stop.

Some of us respect your position. Right or wrong. And, I do not care whether you are ESET or not!
    Opinions are like <blank>s; everyones got one.:D
    Stay strong. :thumb:
    Best,
    Duncan

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks , Duncan!

No , I just "quoted" Marcos about v2.7's developement and added personal opinion at the end . I am not working in ESET (unfortunately :D)

6. De Hollander

De Hollander Registered Member

Please correct me if I'm wrong , the only connection you have with ESET is that you are NOD32 reseller. :)

Keep posting :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.