So far with ESET Smart Security...

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Teraclips, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teraclips

Teraclips Registered Member

Hi, I like it because it boosted a little the performance of the laptop, the only bad thing is that the internet connection that I have right now in my house is bad cause we are moving so upgrading to a good one isnt a good idea, so the problem is that the file to update is 9MB hahaha and with this internet connection I have now, is a Utopia ideal hahaha.
    Oh by the way, how can I access my account?(the one you use to purchase products) And Do you get any disscount when you want to buy another key producto_O?

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You don't technically have an "Account" when you purchase an NOD32 or ESS license.

You get your username and password that comes in your email, but that only allows you to download the software and get updates through the software. It doesn't allow you to have a "login" or account to manage through Eset.

If you purchase 1 license at a time, you do not get a discount. You can receive a discount for purchasing multiple licenses (i.e. a 2-user, 1-year license is cheaper than buying 2 seperate 1-year licenses).

You can also receive a discount when you purchase a license renewal.

HTH

3. Wyrd

Wyrd Registered Member

Indeed, the thing that comes closest to an "account" is the link that ESET sends you to track the status of your order--it allows you to login and check your open customer support cases, etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.