Snow joy

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by slammer_JvA, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Attached Files:

2. Primrose

Yup..I think you guys make the stuff up there with Mother Nature just to get attention.. *puppy* so we think you should be in charge of the Wilder's Snow Poll. :-*

Attached Files:

3. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Those two noteworthy Canukian Meteorologists Hans and Frans have been busily pumping up the Sno machines. It certainly is no job for 'girly men'!

Girdling for the worst, Meek ed

4. dog

dog Guest

Hans and Frans :eek: :eek: :eek: ... have we been taken over? :ninja: :p

I thought those two hosers Bob and Doug McKenzie were responsible for the Great White North Snow Machines, eh?

Let me call the Prime Minister :ninja: Somethings Wrong with our "Canadian Bacon" ... I think we've been invaded by Ed's Army. :(

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

What Prime Minister? Isn't he being primed for a Cont/Alt/Del! This candid shot of him after a recent 'Leaf's game has fried his bacon!

Taking shots in Toronto, Sniper ed

Attached Files:

6. Primrose

Our friends in the UK also have not been spared from the Great White North Snow Machines

Weather-hit motorists return home

Hundreds of people who were forced by blizzards and ice to spend the night in emergency shelters have returned home.
    Around 1,000 motorists were stranded for hours in treacherous conditions on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall, where heavy snow forced traffic to grind to a halt. Devon and Cornwall Police said everyone had left the shelters by mid-morning and were likely to have reached home.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4472488.stm

Your pictures: Winter weather

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/4472970.stm

7. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your so right there Primulosa......at least fifteen flakes of snow fell on our roads and brought the Country to a standstill......it was horrific....one snowflake actually stuck to our front door and kept wifey and I trapped for at least a second and half.....touch and go whether or not we survived....It was only by a very brave effort on my part that I made it from the Kitchen to my Computer........after that scare we have stocked up with a loaf of bread, some milk and a hill of Beans, just in case any motorist run into a 6 flake deep drift outside our home...we'll be ready to save lives.......

I think anyone who gets stuck in four inches of snow should get the biggest smack up the side of their head and have their vehicle crushed....and any Media Reporter or Presenter who stands out in it to emphasise that it's snowing should get the same......

Cochise,:cool: Motoring in Montana.....

8. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Indeed, oh brave Lord Cochise -heroic knight of pure Brit morals & values; safekeeper of the masculin toughness & pride!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

What you were trying to imply was that we've become a bunch of spoiled wimps, right? :D

Couldn't agree more :D

Stiff upper lip to you, my friend,
    with deepest regards & admiration,
    your servant*puppy* ,

slammer (blueblooded btw :D )

Last edited: Nov 27, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.