snoopfree

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EddieT.H., Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I´ve checked it out, nothing special, except for alerting about screen reading, but a whole lot of apps are trying to do this, so it became annoying. SSM and NG are also alerting about the other hooks and eventhough they didn´t seem to conflict with SnoopFree, I do not really think that I need it. ;)

2. Jarmo P

Jarmo P Registered Member

Not so many normally, and for all of them it makes a rule.
    Agreed the GUI is not fancy and the SnoopFree cannot be disabled unless uninstalling it.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

It,s goof if u don,t have a HIPS, though I think it seriously needs further development. But it,s best free product if u want just an antikeylogger.
    The pop ups are far less than SSM and Noeva, there is absolutely no comparison in the no. of pop ups here.

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Aigle, I do not know what you mean, the only thing SnoopFree does is notifying you when apps are trying to install hooks, SSM and NG do the same thing except for the screan reading thing. So when it comes to alerting you about possible keyloggers SM and NG will not give you more popups. :)

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Yes but u can,t use them for keylogger function only( disabling all other things). Am I right. They are all or none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.