Snap Deploy Template

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by mcconnellinc, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcconnellinc

mcconnellinc Registered Member

I want to thank the members who have helped me so far in this task to create/deploy a successful image through a network share.

I am running the trial version of Snap Deploy (downloaded/installed yesterday). While running the Deploy Mgmt Console I can see the IP addresses of the PC/s I am booting from the Image Creator CD. I go through the steps of creating a template. After clicking on the proceed button I get the following error message:

There are clients that do not fit ito specified ranges defined by templates.
    Remove client {IP} from session Deployment template {DATE} {TIME}.
    Host {IP} failed to deploy.
    Session Deployment template {DATE} {TIME} is removed.

I am attempting to deploy the image to the same PC from which it was created. I have made numerous changes in the template including computer name, network settings, SID, users, multicast/unicast etc. with no change and success.

It seems like the problem is in the template, but I am not sure. Any suggestions.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mcconnellinc,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Could you please create screen shots of your step-bystep actions during the template creation process? Please also make a screen shots of your steps which you took to deploy the master image with Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console.

Please also collect the log file of the deployment operation:

- Start Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console and choose the Manage Deployments option;
    - Select Tools -> Show log;
    - Choose the log entry which contains errors;
    - Click on the diskette icon, choose the location (folder) and save there;
    - Collect the log.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. moosepn

moosepn Registered Member

I am currently having this exact same problem. Was this issue ever resolved?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello moosepn,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Please be aware that the same issue can be resulted from a different reasons, so if you want us to investigate your particular issue then please collect the files which I have requested above and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

5. doxenberg

doxenberg Registered Member

Maybe it's me, but I am a little unclear as to what exactly it is you are trying to accomplish at this point. Are you looking to create a master image or are you attempting to deploy an image templateo_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.