Snap Deploy:Select Image Location-Network

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by qbrew, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qbrew

qbrew Registered Member

I'm brand new to Snap Deploy 2.0, and Can't figure this out. When creating a Master Image from bootable media, I need the ability to select a network location. I'm only able to select the local disks to save my image. How can I browse to my server to save the .tib file. I'm not able to create the image remotely, as I need to sysprep the PC first, and I can't be in the OS.

Thanks in Advance.

2. stevem7

stevem7 Registered Member

I just got Snap Deploy this past Thursday and I'm spending hours trying to debug this program myself, but one of the many problems I've found with it so far is one I've had with their True Image program, and that's straight from their download site, they don't offer the latest updated program. I had to register on Acronis's support website and then download an update to Snap Deploy (latest is build 2152). After installing this I could browse my network fine. The update must have newer NIC drivers, that's probably why you can't see your network. I've had the same problem with True Image before. In my case I was trying (still trying, actually) to download an image on a Dell Optiplex 755.

3. qbrew

qbrew Registered Member

I'm working with support on this, and they sent me an updated ISO image for the Image creator. It also didn't work, but it does work on a Dell system. The systems we are trying to replicate are HP dc5700's. I will check for some updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.