Snap Deploy Hangs During Image Deployment

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by secureehr, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secureehr

secureehr Registered Member

I am attempting to deploy an image to a workstation and it begins fine. I boot the workstation with the agent and it connects to the deployment server without a problem. I am able to begin the deployment process from the console and it starts fine without any errors. Current progress never changes from 0% and total progress reaches 40% or 43% and then stops. There are no messages in the error log and the console it not frozen, it just never goes any further. I have left it set in this state for over four hours and nothing changes. It happens in the same fashion every time I attempt to deploy an image.

Version is Snap Deploy Build 2,105

2. joop35

joop35 Registered Member

I am getting the same thing here with the hp dc 7600, 7700 even in vmware. the machine just hangs with 4 bars no errors just does nothing.

3. ATLMan

ATLMan Registered Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm attempting to push an image to an HP DL360 G5, P400i array controller and SAS drives. Acronis support sent me an updated build of the software, but it did not help. Below is the info to get the latest build...maybe it will help in your situation.

- Download the archive and unzip ramdisk.dat and kernel.dat files:
    http://download.acronis.com/sl/uqvwnteospicfoqzphzn/support/ticket/908820/asd2.0.2105osd_s_e.zip
    - Replace ramdisk.dat and kernel.dat files with the files from the archive:
    C:\Program Files\Acronis\SnapDeployConsole\OSDDemon\
    - Re-create bootable media or re-upload Acronis Snap Deploy Agent to Acronis PXE Server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.