Snap Deploy: Domains and 1330

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Lobstar, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobstar

Lobstar Registered Member

As the title states, I am currently using Snap Deploy 1330 build for deployment. When I attempt to join a machine to my domain during the deployment process, the computer will restart (about 50% of the time, other 50% it just shuts off) and tell me that snap deploy is doing something (assume joining the target machine to the domain) and restart once more (if it doesn't shut itself off). The kicker is that in one of our locations, this process works 100%. The machine boots up, gives domain options ... all the goodies. In my other location (each location has its own set of snap deploy servers) the deployment is successful, completes 100%, but is not joined to the domain. I've attempted changing the login parameters (username; domain\username; username@domain) all with no luck. Unfortunately, this location is remote, and I cannot recreate the problem at my home location, thus I am having a difficult time with the acquisition of log files, but again, the deployment is reaching 100% and all the data is verified as good. We have very similar setups in each of our locations network and server wise, and software load out is identical on these images (same image works on one network, not on the other).

Any help you can supply would be most appreciated!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Lobstar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

I'm afraid that we will not be able to identify the reason of the issue in case it is not possible to reproduce it. So if you want us to investigate the problem then please make a screen shots of your step-by-step actions during the deployment template creation process. This information would let us check the correctness of your actions and provide you with a possible solution.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. doxenberg

doxenberg Registered Member

Please let me know if I understand the jist of your "problem" correctly...after successful image deployment the target computers on your local Network can join your Domain without a problem. The issue only occurs when trying to join computers to the Domain from your remote Network even though that remote Network has it's own deployment Server, is that correct?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.