Snap Deploy: "completed with errors"

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Timothy.M.Schier, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timothy.M.Schier

Timothy.M.Schier Registered Member

G'day,

I'm having trouble with Snap Deploy.
    The system is a single HDD single Windows XP partition. I have:
    1. Installed License Server and Mangement program
    2. Created a bootable CD to use to create a master image
    3. Booted the PC off the CD, with an external HDD plugged in
    4. Selected to save the image onto the external HDD, entered comments, etc
    When it gets to the progress page it starts analysing the disk and then says "Image creation has been completed with errors" after only a few seconds. Of course, no image has been created.

This occurs whether I try to save the image to CD or external HDD. The computer is completely stand alone so there is no network option available to me.

Any suggestions are appreciated, and as soon as possible too!

Cheers,

Timothy

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please download and install the latest build (1330) of Acronis Snap Deploy which is available at the Product Updates section at our web site.

To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

Please create new Acronis Master Image Creator Bootable CD using the latest build and check whether the problem remains. If it still remains then please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post having the external USB drive connected to the computer under consideration.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected report file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.