Snap Deploy 3 Crashes while Deploying

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by lex81, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lex81

lex81 Registered Member

I have obtained and began testing a trail version of Acronis Snap Deploy 3. While testing I encountered some problems deploying images to certain machines in a test environment specifically the HP DC7900 and HP Elitebook 2530p/6930p. The issues are as follows:

-Snap Deploy Agent version 3183 do not recognized Ethernet cards for the aforementioned models
    -Snap Deploy Agent version 3292 crashes while attempting to deploy images all HP models (nc4400, nc4200, Elitebook 2530p/6930p, DC7900, DC5100)

Snap deploy version 3183 will function correctly with my older machines but will not function with my newer machines and their newer NIC cards. While version 3292 has support for the newer NIC’s the agent crashes the machine just before image deployment. It gets to about 7% in he management console before the imaging client shutsdown and restarts.

HP EliteBook 2530 – Intel 82567LM Gigabit NIC
    HP EliteBook 6930p – Intel 82567LM Gigabit NIC
    HP DC7900 – Intel 82567LM Gigabit NIC

Please Help..

2. gulvez

gulvez Registered Member

Does anyone know if Acronis snap Deploy 3 has added support for the Realtek RTL8102E NIC card? i'm experiencing problem while deploying image over client machines i need to prepare 40 desktops within a week

however system boot up with PXE server and do show NIC settings at client side but as i start deploy image from Management console, connection is lost, got error "host failed to deploy,Session ID not found"

i successfully deploy several desktops having RTL8139 and RTL8111C NICs.

.... please help me to get rid out of this trouble ...same as the other posters in this forum --

If anyone has any fixes for this, please let me know. my e-mail is "gulvezsiddiqui@rediffmail.com"

If someone would be so kind and upload the zip files to any common shared repository like "rapidshare.com or filefactory.com"

--Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.