SMH/NIS 2005

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Oremina, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oremina

Oremina Registered Member

Any of you (few?) NIS2005 buffs use SMH in conjunction with any of the NIS/NAV exe files? If so, which do you protect in this manner?

SMH is the one thing that I haven't tried yet, so any advice would be gladly received.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Oremina, A no NI2005 user here,
    Can I suggest you first try it out on a simpler program such as Port Explorer or TDS3 or maybe your Anti Spyware programs.
    Remeber that the program must be stopped and not running in the backround when SMH is applied as the procguard.dll has to be injected into the protected program, some low level ptograms may also require a reboot for SMH to take effect.
    Whilst doing this open the ProcessGuard help file to the SMH page and run through how to do it,
    Hopefully other NIS2005 users will jump in with some suggestions re. SMH and NIS.

HTH Pilli

3. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

I have all the modules of NIS 2005 that sit memory resident using SMH except CCAPP. For some reason, assigning CCAPP causes the SMH message when you start to shut down the computer.

4. Oremina

Oremina Registered Member

Thanks siliconman01 - I'll give it a go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.