slipstream sata drivers into xp with ease

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sach1000rt, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sach1000rt

sach1000rt Registered Member

now a days almost every laptop manufacturing companies disabling sata native support so that users will not be able to install xp that easily(if they are novice) hence forcing to use vista only which ships with laptops.
    my friend bought one, well he uses programs which are heavy and a lot memory consuming and he upgraded the ram to 4 gb ram but still it was not that much fast. so we decided to install xp x64.
    the problem was the manufacture company disabled sata native support in bios only.so to install drives we had to buy usb floppy drive the big problem was we didnt get ant usb floppy drives.
    So the next step was to slipstream sata into xp cd. i searched and visited mant forums also MSFN but it was complicated process to do that.
    but i didnt stop there i searched again and again and ata last got to this forum
    http://www.winfuture-forum.de/index.php?showtopic=126900
    and from there it was as easy as anything gets.
    here it is now, xp recognized HDD and i installed windows xp x64 edition with ease and everything went well.
    thanks to that forum and thanks to XP-ISO-BUILDER which is similar to nlite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.