Single licence use

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by traviscn, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traviscn

traviscn Registered Member

Is it possible (not that I intend to) to use a single nod32 licence on 2 home computers ? I mean would it be detectable ?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No.

Yes.

Blackspear.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

a single user is $39 and a home-user 2 license pack is $63 - that's a pretty good price break on the 2nd machine anyway (assuming US based and home - not business).

hth

Greg

4. a_lunatic

a_lunatic Registered Member

Hmm US get discount on 2 licence pack but in Australia we don't get any on the 2 pack only on a 3 licence pack feeling kind of cheated here in oz as I got 2 other computers which I want Nod32 on but already paid for 1 licence.

5. berng

berng Registered Member

That can be annoying when you need to add additional computers in the middle of a license period.

Talk to the reseller. Maybe the reseller will allow you to purchase the three license pack and give you a pro-rated refund for the unexpired portion of your first license.

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

This is not a problem here in Slovakia at least.

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Contact the Australian Distributor and they will merge the new purchases with the current one and you will receive a 3 user discount. It has always been available this way, you only need to ask.

Cheers :D

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

it's very different when you deal with 2 levels of middle-men to get get to the core license database... now... if the license database at the core of the operation allowed us to make updates/changes, and billed on a pro-rated difference basis, depending on the parent distributor to determine our pricing... like I said - I could spec this for you... that is if we're still selling in a little while....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.