Shutdown problem in Win 7

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by edbro, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edbro

edbro Registered Member

Since I installed RVS on my Win 7 x64 machine I get an error message on boot. Windows always reports that it has recovered from an unexpected shutdown and asks if I want to search for a solution. The shutdowns are intended reboots and are not unexpected shutdowns. The first time I ever saw this was after the required reboot after installing RVS. I've tried a couple more since then and I get the error message each time.

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    Can you boot into safe mode? If yes, please collect the following information:

* C:\Windows\rvs3.log
    * C:\Windows\rvs3inst.log
    * MSINFO32 or MSINFO64 report**

**Click START > RUN > Type MSINFO32 or MSINFO64 as appropriate. On the System Information screen click FILE > Export and then save the file where you can find it to attach to your reply.

Send this to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com and then uninstall RVS in Safe mode. In your e-mail, please describe what happened, when. If there are error messages, please include the exact text.

Thanks
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.