Shortcut for Backup HD Manager 14

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by rayh78, Nov 20, 2014.

1. rayh78

rayh78 Registered Member

For some reason my scheduled full backups don't run most of the time. Maybe because I am using the PC at the time it runs?

Anyway I think it would be just as good to have a desktop shortcut for the backup. Also that way I could turn off my antivirus software. I think this gives you a better backup right?

Anyway searched the help files but cant find a way to do this.

Thanks

2. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

You may do the following to run scheduled backup from desktop:
    1) If you have already created scheduled task or a script please copy appropriate *.PSL script to desktop.
    - By default scripts are stored in C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 14\scripts
    - To find the name of the script of scdeluded task open Schedule tab in Full Scale Launcher - right click on the task - Edit scipt
    2) Right click on the script - Open with - and specify C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 14\program\scripts.exe to always run this type of file
    Also please add "scrips.exe" to antivirus exceptions.

Then just run your backup task by double click on *.PSL. Please it will run the the task in comman-line mode which does not affect the result.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.