Sharing Smart Security 4 3 pc users license

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Rocketmech, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketmech

Rocketmech Registered Member

I have a couple friends whom I have recommended to switch to SS4. They want to split the difference in price for a 3 user package, ex. one guy has 2 pc's the other has 1 pc. They understand the subscription start date applies to when the first installation occurs, but I couldn't answer if the 3pc license applies to one household or not.

2. NoobStick

NoobStick Guest

Hello Rocketmech
    Here is the download link to the licence agreement, try to see numer 4 it may answer you question, if not, you can always call your local Eset provider : http://www.eset.com/us/company/eula

Take Care

NoobStick

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

NO it doesn't. (At least mine did not)

I just bought a new license with 30% rebate, and in the email containing the User/Pass it says it's valid to the same date next year, June 30.

4. Rocketmech

Rocketmech Registered Member

NoobStick

Thanks for the info. I don't see anything against it in the eula. The license info they send via email includes an anonymous username and password to use on any 3 pc's, so I guess they should be ok.

SweX

The email I received also listed the expiration date , but also pointed out the following
    I think ...the exp. date is referring to installed and activated by date. But, who would wait so long...

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

6. Limitation of rights of the End User.
    (c) You may not sell the Software, sublicense or lease it to another person or hire the Software from another person or lend the Software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.