Shadow Recovery Cd Help Plz

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by FrostyAMD, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostyAMD

FrostyAMD Registered Member

hello I'm new here and have switched from True Image to ShadowProtect 4.1.5.
    Booting using recovery cd I want to recover image stored on Nas. Keep getting pop up asking for username and password. My network is small peer to peer using two Nas boxes. No user names or passwords were required as this setup is really only used by myself. Used to use True Image and it only asked if I wanted to supply credentials. How do I or can I by pass this pop up and how is this accomplished ?

2. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders, first of all. :)

I would strongly suggest that you check out and register (assuming you haven't done so already) at the forums section of the StorageCraft Support Center:

http://forum.storagecraft.com/Community/forums/

We used to get more support-type questions answered here from a member who was a s/w engineer for StorageCraft, but he hasn't posted on this board in quite some time. The SC forum is monitored by SC tech support personnel as well as a few long-time users of the product who are extremely knowledgeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.