several more sites that no spyware has taken off.

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by talon2sharp, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talon2sharp

talon2sharp Registered Member

The following is a list of addresses that have attacked me. I have tried Spyblaster,Spyhunter,jv16 powertools,and spybot, to no success. I hope someone can help with a solution.

res://wufpq.dll/index.html#37794
    //slyfa.dll/index.html#37794
    res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\wufpq.dll/sp.html#37794

Thanks in advance

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi talon2sharp,

I'm afraid there isn't enough information there for us to help you with. :doubt:

Please follow ALL the instructions, and each step in this link carefully:
    HOW TO? Read here about how to post your log!!

Download CWShredder
    Make sure ALL browsers and any open windows are closed before running CWShredder. Click the *Fix button (not the scan only) and follow the instructions you will receive when the program runs.

Then make sure you have the most recent versions of AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy, and that you have brought them up todate before scanning with them.

Then do an on-line virus scan: Free Services

Check that you have All the Critical Updates for both your operating system and Internet Explorer installed: Microsoft's Update Site.

Then once you have downloaded Hijackthis, create a new, permanent folder on your C drive and unzip Hijackthis.exe into the new folder. Run the program, then when the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will then change to a "Save Log" button. Press the "Save Log" button. Copy and paste the entire contents of the log here in this thread. Someone will review your log and give you instructions on what needs to be fixed.

NOTE: Most of what it lists will be harmless and even essential - so, do NOT fix anything yet.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.