Setting up security area

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brainstormer, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brainstormer

brainstormer Registered Member

I formatted the hard drive and re-installed everything...this time on basic disks instead of dynamic disks.
    When I attempt to set up a security area, the computer hangs and gives the error message that it cannot write to sector 1.
    When I start True Image, it shows the security zone .

My question is this: Can I trust the image even though it said it coudl not write to sector one?

Overall, I love the user interface. It seems very intuitive.

Thanks much

Rick

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rick,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Could you please let us know when exactly this error message occurs? You have started the wizard of cretion of Acronis Secure Zone and then pressed the "Proceed" button. Is it correct? What happened after that?

In order to answer your question we require the Acronis Report file (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for instructions). Please send the "report.txt" file to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. brainstormer

brainstormer Registered Member

I did get it working and I love the program.

The problem was that I had Go Back turned on. When that is turned on, my computer will NOT make the secure area correctly. Turned off and everything is fine.

Thanks
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.