Server has become unstable

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by manney, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manney

manney Registered Member

Just wanted to updated this link because I completly forgot about it, sorry!

Well did my little test, I uninstalled NOD32 from my Windows2003 server, for over 5 weeks. In that 5 weeks we never had a problem with the server.

When I reinstalled NOD32 v 2.12.2 with IMON disabled and system files excluded, the install went OK, the server seemed fine for a couple of days, then the same problem happened. Users workstations started loosing connections to the server. When I tried to logon to the console, it just sat at the windows logon screen saying "Loading User settings" but never got to the desktop. The only thing I could do was to switch the server off and restart it. When the server is up everything seems fine for a few days then the same thing happens and the server has to be switched off. Within 14 days of putting NOD32 back on the server, the server had to be switched off and on again 4 times. I uninstalled it yet again, and since then we have had no problems with the server.

Can anyone shed any further light on the problemo_O?

Added by Blackspear; Previous information here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=43669

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2004
  2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Manney, as the software is no longer in Beta, I have split your new post off the Beta thread and placed it here, it should receive more attention here.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.