Send scan log to ESET for analysis

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by antwolf, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antwolf

antwolf Registered Member

Might be a dumb question and then maybe its not. How can I send a scan log to ESET for analysis? Or, for that matter, how can I send one for you good people to look at? I must be over looking something. Step by step would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. HURST

HURST Registered Member

What kind of log?
    If it's a HijackThis log, there are many forums where you can ask for help. I have used TomCoyote in the past. Google is your friend.
    Also there is this page where logs are automatically analyzed:
    www.hijackthis.de

I don't know if you can send a log to ESET, but you can send individual files for them to analyze them.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

Do you suspect of being infected with something that might not be detected by ESET NOD32 ? If so , simply contact ESET Techical support and they will lead you to the right direction . Fill in this form and simply wait :thumb:

4. antwolf

antwolf Registered Member

Sorry, I meant the NOD32 In-depth analysis scan log, or anything scanned by NOD32 for that matter, and thank you for replying so quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.