Seeking Beta Testers - SafePods

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rickibm, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickibm

rickibm Registered Member

SAFEPODS (New Product) by Computers In Motion
    http://www.computersinmotion.com

Looking for Beta testers for a new virtual security product designed for IE browser but will support all browsers and eventually all desktop applications.

Beta install will be available on 4/14/2006 and if interested send me an email (rmartin-at-computersinmotion.com) or post a reply. We are only looking for a handful of individuals and companies. Upon GA announcement those participated will acquire GA production copy free and free Surfer Logo t-shirt.

Basically, this new virtualization security product was designed in protecting the IE Browser from security breaches such as malware, viruses, or spyware penetrating the web browser. Product will ultimately support all browsers and eventually desktop applications.

System requirememts: Windows XP, 2000, or 2003. Around 100MB should be free on the HD,
    Additional Support: X64 support will follow in a few months.

Attached Files:

2. sosaiso

sosaiso Registered Member

So is this a sandboxing application? Maybe a bit more information on how this works.

And I would like to know why there are such high minimum reqs.

3. rickibm

Sosaiso,

Please send me an email and I will answer your questions. You can email me at rmartin [ at ] computersinmotion.com

Thanks,
    Rick

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2006
  4. starfish_001

starfish_001 Registered Member

rickibm could you reply here - I for one would be interested in knowing more - I use Defense wall is it like that?

5. rickibm

I am not totally familar with Defense Wall but will take a look at product. From the threads I have seen on Defense Wall I believe the products are not the same.

SafePods has a unique virtualization process, which is very different from other virtualization products whereby there is no performance issues with IE running under our process. Beta version is available and I can send you an install file if you will provide me an email address. More information can be obtained on our website at www.computersinmotion.com.

Rick

6. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Never needed nor ever will to totally sandbox my browser but more power to any new developer that can bring out the best of these machines we call computers.

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.