Security Question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by zoey, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey

zoey Registered Member

I am presently running Spybot S&D, Ad-aware, Spyware Blaster and IE Spyad. Do I need to add Spyware Guard and if so why? Thanks, zoey

2. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders!

Not in my opinion. I think you pretty much have the spyware problem well in hand. I have the same apps that you do (except for IE Spyad), but I think ZA Pro has ad-blocking (I'm assuming that is what IE Spyad is for). I also have SpySweeper, but it's probably overkill. Time to turn your attention to other threats. What type of Anti-virus, anti-trojan, anti-worm protection do you have in your arsenal? But safe surfing is always the BEST tool you can have. :D

You've come to the right place for your security questions. Browse around a bit.

3. zoey

zoey Registered Member

Thanks Dazed & Confused [I dont't think you are either] for your quick response to my question. I also have McAfee Virus protection and Firewall, plus Pop up blocker pro which allows me to control cookies. I think that this is a great site with a lot of good info and helpful people. zoey

4. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Glad you like it here, Zoey! :D I found it very informative too.

See this site for general security info as well as a list of good freebies to protect your PC. But if you want the best protection for the price, check out the DCS products. This site hosts their support forum, and they also have some great freebies too on their web site. :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.