Secure zone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Smoky, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoky

Smoky Registered Member

Which disk do I put the secure zone(source or destination) and do I do it before or after creation of backup. Also when I do a backup it says invalid script file. What does that meano_O?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Smoky,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let me know what version (build) of Acronis program you use? Also please clarify: did you create Acronis Secure Zone or not? Please note that Acronis Secure Zone creation is absolutely automatically after you set the place where you want to create it and its size, it is a special, hidden system partition for storing the image files. Ordinary applications can’t access it, for image security purposes. If you create an image on the same disk (partition), we recommend you to store an image in the Acronis Secure Zone.

Please describe your second problem with invalid script file in details. Does this problem appear when you run the schedule task?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Smoky

Smoky Registered Member

The build is 2289. You did not answer my question. Which disk(source or destination) do you create the secure zone? The invalid script shows up at the bottom of the screen when a disk image is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.