Secure Zone Installation on Lenovo T500 does not boot

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by beatarnet, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatarnet

beatarnet Registered Member

Working with Acronis True Image Home 2009 I started to install a secure zone on Harddisk C (and later Harddisk D). The installation process started normally and after a few seconds the system told me that it had to reboot. The reboot process started normally with the windows image and the animated bar below. But then the screen changed to black and even after a half an hour of waiting the system did not boot (no mouse cursor). Therefore I had to reboot again with the former working Windows. Of course there was no Secure Zone on my Notebook (Lenovo T500, 2.66 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HD).
    Thanks for any help.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello beatarnet,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

As a workaround I can suggest you to create Acronis Booting Rescue Media and manage Acronis Secure Zone under it. This should help to solve the issue.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. ramses345

ramses345 Registered Member

hello,

i have the same problem with a nother pc, because i see the Acronis zone.
    i boot the pc,
    i see the screen acronis starting.....
    and then i see only a black screen

i loaded from the harddisk with f11
    and with the boot cd but both have the same result.

please, can you help me

thanks ramses

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ramses,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

What is the exact version and the build number of the program you use? Please check that you use the latest build of Acronis software. The list is available here. Update the version to the latest build, re-create Acronis Booting Rescue Media and re-activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.